"I miss" and other things:
champagne, wine, margaritas, the occasional beeralcohol.
- sleeping on my stomach.
- eating sushi.
- and rare steak.
- dairy. 2nd trimester made me lactose intolerant.
- I don't know where my feet are.
- not sneezing 7-10 times a day.
- having a clear nose. I suffer from pregnancy congestion.
- drinking endless amounts of caffeine.
- jumping up and down. Not something I did everyday but now that I can't I really want to.
- going out to bars with friends to watch sports. Oklahoma still has smoking in bars. It's disgusting.
- I love my body pillow.
- baby kicks are pretty cool. and this baby kicks a lot.
- Matt does almost all of the house cleaning.
- he even cooks for me.
- we're starting to get the nursery ready.
- registering and baby showers, yay!
- seeing and hearing our parent's and friend's excitement for us is heartwarming.
- ultrasounds are the coolest thing ever.
- I've never been so happy.
I know, I know. It's ALL worth it. I agree! But 9 months is a long time to go without your favorite things. Just sayin'.