So happy to be back this week with the instagrid party! I am either sleeping (since this posts at midnight) or I'm flying high in the sky on my way to California. So, while I may not be able to see everyone's awesome posts right away please share and visit your fellow bloggers. :)
Hooray for Thursday, right? Just one more day until it's Friday. Here's a little bit of life lately:
- Food. We're (more like I) on a diet around here so this is what a typical meal looks like around here. Honestly, it's more yummy than healthy.
- Dog love. Winston licks the inside of Boomer's mouth. Is my dog the only one that does this? Please tell me he's not.
- Snack attack and that's all.
- Snug as a pug in a…blanket. Is he not the snuggliest, cutest, most adorable precious pug in. the. world?
- Honig Sauvignon Blanc is probably my favorite wine (that I can buy on the reg).
- Action shot pug.
- Princess and the Pea. This guy has a thing for pillows. They're like his little kingdom's at the top or something.
- My thank you card sample from Minted came in this week! Super excited to see it in print. They're paper is seriously high quality. And these are available in 3 color choices. Go get you some. :)
- A hipstamatic instagrammed lazy pug.
Phew. Once again my phone is full of pug photos. I tried to make sure they were the cutest ones possible. I'm going to miss him a lot while I'm on vacation. Luckily Camp Bow Wow has doggie web cams so we can watch them play. Or not play in Boomer's case.
Keep your fingers crossed that Oklahoma doesn't burn down while we're gone! I'd hate to come home to a pile of ashes.
Now it's your turn and please be sure to link back to my blog in your post so that more people can join! Share your instagrams and meet new bloggers who share your love of instagrams.
|(I'm sorry I still haven't fixed this…does someone want to do it for me? kidding. kind of.)|